Wednesday, September 5, 2007

D-day!

Howdy one and all! D-day has arrived! Please pray for our trip! As we have some seriously harry lay-overs and enough luggage to sink the Titanic!!! Also I'm fighting a nagging cold... (I WILL PREVAIL!!!) Even garlic hasn't killed it outright... it must have some garlic resistant strain or something!!! :-) So far I've only managed to ward off any local vampires and gross out my roommates! :-) good times... good times... ! But my important papers got here on time! Hallelujah! love- SW

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your flights and your adjustment over there! Sounds like everyone is excited and waiting in anticipation to meet you all! :> So glad I got to spend some time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I write this you are just a few hours away from Davao. They are so excited to meet you, I wish I could too, but I will see you before the month is out. :)

    I feel like it can't be time for you to have been introduced at NewSong Church, because that was me yesterday! Oh wait... Orientation was so fun eh?

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete