Sunday, November 11, 2007

The neighborhood!

We live on a little circular street and it comes to life at all hours of the day! Mainly, it is a thorough fare for pregnant women and new mamas! They come and go at all hours of the day!

But it is also a playground for some very fun and enthusiastic kids! Basketball is high on the list of things to do. So is tag and tag-ball!
I went to play a bit of B-ball the other day and 3 1/2 foot 7 yr olds were kicking my butt! :-) It was humiliatingly fun! They ran me thin, then chased me as I became the 'monster' who would turn them into zombies if i tagged them!
Their laughter is a comfort and real reminder that life is to be lived to the fullest!
The other day, a few of the girls gave them watermelon.... they were all smiles!

4 comments:

  1. steph: i'm sure you could kick my butt in b-ball so don't feel bad :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...I just knew you would be a great CATCHER! Blessings, peg j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph,

    We are having a hard time tracking down your email.

    Shalom!

    Ed & Kelli

    ReplyDelete