Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July update

Dear Prayer warriors,  

So much has been going on this month. I have many praises to share with you! God is taking care of all the details of my trip and doing it with such ease… that I’m often floored in awe! 

One generous soul has blessed me with several digital thermometers and another bought my car! I gave away a lot of furniture and feel 300 lbs lighter as a result! I even found a new home for my cat! PTL!!!! I did some research on grants and scholarships for the Midwifery school and it turns out they have a “Funds matching” program. They will match up to $500 dollars a year if the church donates toward my tuition! What good news!  

The Prayer Potluck was delightful! Thank you all for coming out and praying with us! I was able to answer questions, take pictures and spend sweet fellowship! The food was great too! Yummy! 

Last newsletter, I mentioned that I would need to raise $900 dollars a month in support. Well I’ve re-crunched the numbers and it looks as if $500 a month will be much more in line with my needs. So far I’m at about 75% of this! 

Things you can be praying for now: Please pray that my monthly support would come together and that I’d trust God for the rest! Pray that i'll be able to see my family before i head out and that my trip would go smoothly! 

Going Away Party: Sunday August 19th we will be having a Church BBQ/going away party at the Oasis Golf Course pool from 12-4pm. Come eat, swim and say goodbye! That's the skinny for the moment. Thank you for your continued prayers!!! 

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are coming together for you Stephanie! Hope I'll get to meet you in Portland in a few weeks. :>

    ReplyDelete