Saturday, April 23, 2011

Labor of Love April 2011 ~ Newsletter

Happy Easter!
This is my most recent newsletter. It's a tad bit late since I've been off frolicking in Europe. Please enjoy. It's mostly my attempt to describe culture shock... ha ha. As I've had lots this month.

But when I think of the culture shock Jesus must have had when He stepped down from heaven, the perplexing emotions I feel, just don't seem that big anymore. Thank you for following me on these grand adventures!
                      Love,
                             Stephanie
Labor of Love April 2011 ~ Newsletter
If you have trouble reading the link above, try here.

Labor of Love April 2011

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! You just totally threw the guapo sign - I love it! Thanks for sharing, Stephanie...I love following your journey. I'm heading down to visit Krys and see Newlife next week for 2 weeks to soak up all I can. :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete