Monday, November 7, 2011

Update: Tetanus

Last night the little boy with tetanus died. When I heard the news this morning, a muddled wave of grief and relief rolled over me.

All I wanted to do was cry.

I couldn't tell if the tears I kept blinking back were more of thanks (that his suffering had stopped) or remorse (that we were not able to do more for him).

I'm just glad his pain is over.

Although we couldn't save his life, I'm glad he didn't suffer any pain in the end. Please pray for his family --especially his young mom. Thanks. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You God for letting him to die without pain. I'm still very, very sad. :( And praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord that the precious child is home now and safe in your loving arms. Stephanie this little child of God is NOW healed. I pray for the family and this young Mother. Blessings to you in your incredible walk through some very deep valleys. peg j

    ReplyDelete