Sunday, August 21, 2011

Linkage

I follow a few blogs now that I write so much on my own.

Some of them open my eyes to things I would have never considered or understood elsewhere.
        --I love them for that.

Some of them challenge me to believe more, trust more, love more, and let loose the restraints of culture and religiosity.
        --I thank God for that.

And well some just flat out break my heart and force me to my knees in prayer.
        --But that's where I need to be, right?

More often than not, they minister to me in my need. This blog post is one of those that blessed me unspeakably. Even though it was written some time back, it continues to bless me and I'm sure it will bless you as well.

May we all be able to say in the end, "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith." (2 Timothy 4:7) 

Keep running!


1 comment:

  1. I love Tara's blog. She is one gifted writer! And Stephanie, so are you. I love following your blog and so often it encourages and helps me see beyond the small walls of the birthing home I work with. So thanks for the all the time and effort you put into it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete