Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where do I start?

Where do I start?

Do I start with the fact I’ve delivered 10 babies this week... or the fact there are two more in labor right now?

Do I start with the 14 hr days at the end of which I’m too tired to brush my teeth before nodding off to sleep?

How about describing the wonderful changes going on in the clinic in terms of evangelism or the exponential growth happening at church?

Seriously where do I start?

I wish I had the time and strength to describe all these wonderful births --I would love to write out their beautiful stories-- but it’s just too busy right now; there are literally not enough hours in the day.

Perhaps when things slow down I’ll get to it.

In the meantime, please be praying for us all. So much is happening... so much.

1 comment:

  1. praying for you, you almost almost ALMOST make me want to look at OB as a field of interest but not quite. :)

    ReplyDelete