Saturday, July 30, 2011

Burgundy

When I need a change I typically need changes in all areas of my life. So this week, I decided to color my hair.

I don’t normally care what color my hair is. Nor do the random gray streaks concern me. When I notice them, I tend to laugh and try to imagine me with a whole mess of kinky white streaks sticking up in every direction.

Will I look like my grandmother?         -- I hope so.

So, what would inspire me to color my hair?         -- Curiosity.

I wanted to see if Burgundy would look good on my skin tone.

I’ll let you decide.

4 comments:

  1. I think you look/are beautiful! We love you and pray for you daily. Be blessed Steph! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair color looks really good. I just feel better when I dye my grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete