Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quick Note.

I've so much to tell you all. So much. I want to delight you with the story of the first time mom and her sweet friends, as I was delighted. I want to wow you with details of the twins, as I was most certainly wowed. I want to empty my heart over the stillbirth, so I can let go and move on. And I want to describe the frustrations and heartache of the obstructed labor, as I'm not sure she'll live.

But honestly, I'm too busy for words right now. Well, at least too busy for any stories.

However, I beg you to be in prayer for Nunu who (hopefully) is recovering from her cesarean this morning. Also pray for Margaret and I as we are tired but joyful. Pray for all the ladies that walk through our doors. We need it.
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love what you are doing. I've been loitering around, reading posts, praying for you and these wonderful ladies for a while... but finally thought I'd comment :).

    Would love to get in touch via e-mail to learn more about what you are doing and about potentially visiting?
    My E-mail is hollymufasa(@)gmail(.)com

    God Bless - Holly
    hollymichalka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete