Saturday, June 12, 2010

Praise and Prayer

New kid in town!
What if they don’t like me? I know it’s silly to say out loud, but it is a concern. Pray that my relationships with the staff there would be God centered, sweet and joyful.

Pack Mule!
I have more stuff than I can carry. Pray I’m able to take what I need and leave what I don’t. And most of all be happy about it!

Knee-time! Me-Time!
Struggling to pray and study the Bible, has kept me back. I need prayers for my spirit to stay in tune with His.

Tongue Tied~
I must learn two languages almost immediately - Dinka and Arabic. May He touch my tongue and open my ears to hear, to speak and to communicate His words.

Culture matters:
The adjustment to any new place is challenging but this is big step for me. Pray I’m sensitive to their customs and transition well.

Healthy as a horse!
Please pray my health improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment