Saturday, June 12, 2010

Showers of Blessings!


In the last month since choosing to move forward in this grand adventure, God has done extra-ordinary things! I am here to tell you, Our God is Amazing!

I’m still calculating the donations that have come in, but I feel confident in telling you that God has completely provided!

He has provided both my one-time support to get there and my monthly support! I’m humbled and overwhelmed by His goodness and your outpouring of love and generosity! Thank you! A million times THANK YOU!

On top of all this, God has provided me with a truck to use for the last few weeks as well as the Rosetta Stone language program so I can learn Arabic!

He has also moved on many peoples hearts to be a part of my Serving as Senders Team! I’m truly humbled and grateful!

However, if God is moving on your heart to be a part of this as well. Please don’t hesitate! It is only by His Spirit, moving His people to action for His purposes that any of this can be done!

If you would like to be on my Sending Team. Please let me know.

And for those of you who have pledged but are unsure where the funds should go, you can donate in one of three ways.

You can set up a monthly automatic donation by calling 760/707-7367 (ask for Jeamette) or go on their website (www.indeedandtruth.org) and donate directly there. My name and donation button should be on the webpage in the next few days.

If you prefer to mail in a donation. Please put my name in the memo section and send it to:

In Deed and Truth Ministries
Po Box 51253
Colorado Springs, CO 80949

Or donate online by going to www.indeedandtruth.org

I’m set to fly out on June 16th. Pray that all the last minute preparations go well and my heart would settle. I’m just so stinking excited! I’m ready to burst!

Until the whole world knows!

~ Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment