Friday, August 13, 2010

Update on a few stories...

The young man who had a motor bike accident is doing well. (Read his story below: FACE OFF) He has been coming in regularly for wound care. No permanent damage. I wonder if he'll ever get back on a bike again.

Then the story about the woman covered in burns (See her story: BURN UNIT) is also doing fabulous. She has been coming to the clinic by herself these last few days. She comes crawling on the ground... scooting forward as the pain allows. The first time I saw it I was amazed and mortified... But she is strong. Thank you so much for praying for her. Most of her wounds are 80% better.

And sadly... I have to say, my badger is gone. The man who 'gave' him to us wanted money. I refused to pay so he took him back. The sad thing is, he probably won't even keep little Corriander alive. I miss his sqwaaaakkkk. :- (